The best gift you could’ve given her was a lifetime of adventures. – Lewis Carroll
For our honeymoon, we went to Phuket, Thailand. It was 7 days of relaxation and also touring. Patong Beach was very crowded, so if you want some privacy this beach is not for you. Our suggested itinerary can be done in 2 days.
Day 1: Big Buddha ATV Tour in the morning. It includes an ATV adventure to the Big Buddha and Monkey Show. Phuket FantaSea in the Evening.
Need a place to stay in Phuket? Click here for best hotel deals.
Day 2: James Bond Discovery Tour. This includes:
- Travel to Kasom pier by long tail boat and some sightseeing at Phan Nga Bay National Park
- Visit Koh Panye, a Muslim Fishing Village and take lunch
- Sea caves Canoeing at Talu Island
- Visit James Bond and Ping-Gan
- Visit Suwankuha Temple or Monkey Cave
Canoeing at Tulu Island
Where did you go for your honeymoon? Leave us a message in the comments below!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by Wellington World Travels (see all)
- Our Honeymoon: 6 Things to Do in Phuket, Thailand - September 15, 2017
- H&C Travel Diary: The Places We’ve Visited As a Couple - September 8, 2017
- Interview with Aditi: Expat Life in Malaysia - September 1, 2017