Miami is the home of Handel parents. Whenever we go to Miami, we just stayed at their place so we can spend more time with them. However, due to Handel’s work, he had to stay at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. It is a 4-star hotel near the Miami Beach Convention Center. Too be upfront, we are members of the Marriott Rewards. We will always check their website first for room deals before we go to another website. We would always recommend Marriott hotels no matter which country it is.
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Cash machine/ATM
- Foreign exchange
- Concierge desk
- Gift / Vending machines / Newsstand
- Housekeeping service daily
- Laundry on-site, coin operated / Valet dry-cleaning
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
Need to book a room with Miami Mariott Biscayne Bay? Click here for room deals.
There are Guest Rooms with 1 King bed, 2 Double beds, Port of Miami View, Bay View and Concierge Level. They also have a 1 Bedroom Junior Suite.
- High-Speed Internet Access for $9.95/day
- Outdoor space
- Soundproof, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Coffee and Tea Maker Facilities
- Workspace with desk, ergonomic chair, and electrical outlet
- TV with cable/satellite, CNN, ESPN, HBO, and Pay-per-view movies
- In-room safe
- Iron and Ironing board
Port view from the room
Check-in time: 4:00 pm | Check-out time: 12:00 pm
Valet and on-site parking for a fee.
Crib/Play Yard: Portable play yard-type crib Complimentary
Rollaway bed: 10.00 USD Per Room Per Stay
Pets are not allowed.
All guest rooms and public areas are non-smoking.
Location: 1633 North Bayshore Drive Miami Florida 33132 USA
Telephone: +1 305 374 3900
Website: Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
See our unfiltered photos and unbiased information of hotels around the globe on our Hotel Overview page. This is not sponsored, so rest assured we were not given any special treatment or special room. Want to share with us a hotel review? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your hotel experience.
Where did you stay when you visited Miami, Florida? Would you prefer a hotel close to downtown? Leave us a message in the comments below!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this!
Disclosure: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are our own. Also, some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by Wellington World Travels (see all)
- Our Honeymoon: 6 Things to Do in Phuket, Thailand - September 15, 2017
- H&C Travel Diary: The Places We’ve Visited As a Couple - September 8, 2017
- Interview with Aditi: Expat Life in Malaysia - September 1, 2017