Motel 6 Irvine – Orange County Airport is a 2-star accommodation in Santa Ana, California “where they leave the light on for you”. It is 45 minutes away from Los Angeles International Airport. It doesn’t have a restaurant or room service because there are restaurants across the hotel. It is also near the shopping area and tourist attractions. Handel chose this hotel because it is very near his appointment venue. If you are traveling alone and don’t mind just having the basic necessities, then this hotel is right for you. However, if we are going to travel with our son, we would booked with another hotel.
Need to book a room with Motel 6 Irvine? Click here for room deals.
- Free Services: Free Local Calls, Free Morning Coffee, Free Expanded Cable, Free Parking
- Kids Stay Free (Children 17 and under stay free when occupying the same room with an adult family member.)
- Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair access and Non-smoking rooms available
- Swimming pool and Self-serve Laundry
- WiFi Internet (fee may apply)
Check-in time: 3:00 pm | Check-out time: 12:00pm
Tourism Tax: Additional $0.17 per night per room
Minimum check-in age: 21, or 18 with a valid Military ID
Location: 1717 East Dyer Rd, Santa Ana, CA 92705-5712 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)
Telephone: +1 (949) 261 – 1515
Reservation Center: +1 (800) 899 – 9841
Website: Motel 6 Irvine
See our unfiltered photos and unbiased information of hotels around the globe on our Hotel Overview page. This is not sponsored, so rest assured we were not given any special treatment or special room. Want to share with us a hotel review? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your hotel experience.
Where did you stay when you went to Santa Ana? Would you choose a hotel near the airport? Leave us a message in the comments below!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this!
Disclosure: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are our own. Also, some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by Wellington World Travels (see all)
- 12 Hours in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - October 11, 2017
- Our Honeymoon: 6 Things to Do in Phuket, Thailand - September 15, 2017
- H&C Travel Diary: The Places We’ve Visited As a Couple - September 8, 2017