Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore is a 5-star hotel close to Bangalore International Airport. 5 star hotel and close to the airport – what else can you ask for?
Restaurants & Bar
Mezzaluna (Gourmet Italian restaurant)
Obsidian (Sports & music bar serving cocktails and drinks)
My Place ( Prime Restaurant serving dishes from live kitchen)
Superior City View
- Free high-speed internet access
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Work desk
- Choice of King or Twin Bed
- Feather and hypoallergic pillows available
- Iron and ironing board
- National and international TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker facilities
There are also other types of rooms: Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Executive Rooms, Executive Suite, and Presidential Suite.
Need to book a room with Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore? Click here for room deals.
See our unfiltered photos and unbiased information of hotels around the globe on our Hotel Overview page. This is not sponsored, so rest assured we were not given any special treatment or special room. Want to share with us a hotel review? Email us at email@example.com with your hotel experience.
Where did you stay when you visited Bangalore? Would you choose a hotel near the airport? Leave us a message in the comments below!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this!
Disclosure: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are our own. Also, some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by Wellington World Travels (see all)
- 12 Hours in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - October 11, 2017
- Our Honeymoon: 6 Things to Do in Phuket, Thailand - September 15, 2017
- H&C Travel Diary: The Places We’ve Visited As a Couple - September 8, 2017