We read several inspirational travel quotes in every travel blog to get us motivated to explore the world. However, we seldom or even rarely read bible verse on travel for reflection and guidance.
Here are some of my favorite bible verses to protect you as you venture and travel the world.
1. Deuteronomy 31:8 The Lord himself will go before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forget you. Don’t be afraid and don’t worry.
2. Psalms 23:3-4 He gives me new strength. He leads me on paths that are right for the good of his name. Even if I walk through a very dark valley, I will not be afraid, because you are with me. Your rod and your shepherd’s staff comfort me.
3. Psalms 91:11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
4. Psalms 91:4-5 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge. His truth is your shield and armor. You do not need to fear terrors of the night, arrows that fly during the day.
5. Psalms 32:7-8 For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory. The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.“
6. Psalms 121:7-8 The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.
7. Luke 4:10 Scripture says, ‘He will put his angels in charge of you to watch over you carefully.
8. Proverbs 16:9 The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps.
9. Proverbs 3:23-24 Then you will go safely on your way, and you will not hurt your foot. When you lie down, you will not be afraid. As you lie there, your sleep will be sweet.
10. Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is fair, whatever is pure, whatever is acceptable, whatever is commendable, if there is anything of excellence and if there is anything praiseworthy—keep thinking about these things.
May God keep you safe and watch over you on your journey.
Pin this post!📌
Booking a Flight. When finding cheap flights, we try a combination of search engines to ensure we’re not missing out on the best deals. We use SkyScanner, Expedia, Kiwi.com, Kayak, and Google Flights, then compare them to the prices shown on the airlines’ website.
Booking an Accommodation. We prefer staying in hotels. Booking.com is our favorite when it comes to finding the cheapest rate. Again, it won’t hurt to check the hotel’s main website. They usually offer discounts for booking directly with them. For last-minute booking, check out HotelTonight. There are also other types of accommodation like Airbnb, hostel (Hostelworld has the largest inventory), and Couchsurfing.
Sightseeing & Tours. We like DIY tours – it gives you freedom and flexibility. You can take advantage of the CityPass and Sightseeing Pass. But we have joined in several tours that maximized our time and made our trip easier. Feel free to check out Intrepid, and Trusted Tours & Attractions for discounted offers.
Disclosure: Wellington World Travels is a participant in Rakuten Affiliate Network, Commission Junction, and the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. These sites are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon and other vendors. Read more about our Disclaimer & Disclosure Policy.