A travel journal is a great (and inexpensive) way to record happy memories.
If you have younger kids, you can fill in the journal pages with him. If your kids are older, creating a travel journal can be a wonderful activity to do while (before and after) traveling.
You just need a binder or a folder and our printable kids’ travel journal pages. For each vacation, print the number of pages you’ll need and take them with you on your trip. After the trip, add the pages to your binder. This way, you have all the travel memories in one binder so you can look through them anytime you want with your kids.
Kids Travel Journal also makes a perfect gift for any family traveling with kids and on any trip.
– 3 pages in a digital file, US letter size
– Beautifully designed – perfect for coloring inside.
Inside the file, you will find:
– Kids Travel Journal cover (where you can add your kid’s name)
– Flight Journal (to document the flight details)
– Vacation Journal (to document their favorite memories)
– This is a digital printable PDF file.
– No physical product will be delivered.
– No shipping fees.
– The product listing header is for viewing only. No preview images will be included in the file.
– This file does not include any customized text.
– This can be printed again and again to be used for all your future flights.
Orders are final. Digital downloads are non-returnable and non-refundable. Please take the time to review your order before purchasing.
This is for personal use only, not for commercial use. Images and content are non-transferable. Mass sharing is strictly prohibited. Files may NOT be resold or posted in digital form, as a free download, or as a printed piece.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know 🙂
All rights reserved © Wellington World Travels
Submit your review