“Traveling – it leaves you speechless,
then turns you into a storyteller.” - Ibn Battuta
Thank you for wanting to contribute or guest post on Wellington World Travels!
WELLINGTON WORLD TRAVELS accepts guest posts from travelers, bloggers, and storytellers. Whether you are a solo backpacker, a couple, or a family, we welcome you! You don't have to be a traveler or a blogger to be a part of our community, and you don't have to be an expert travel writer or content creator to write an amazing story.
We anticipate hearing your stories!
We prefer UNIQUE (never been published) blog posts about:
- Family travel
- Traveling/flying with a baby, toddler, young children, kids
- Budget travel or Luxury travel
- Backpacking guide
- Hotel (or any accommodation) reviews
- Airline Reviews
- Bucket List
- Hometown guides
- Travel destination guides
- Travel tips
- Expat tips
- Personal stories of being a traveler
- Personal stories of being an expat
Any blog post idea that is helpful for all types of travelers is welcome.
When you guest post on Wellington World Travels,
- Content should be at least 500 words.
- 'How To' or 'List' titles are great.
- Images are not required but appreciated, with sources included and sizes below 300kb each.
- Maximum of 3 outbound links.
- You may add an author's bio.
When do we publish a guest post?
- Guest posts are only published every Friday.
- One guest post per day.
- First received, first publish basis.
- Our own posts and sponsored posts will be prioritized.
Please DO NOT copy your guest post and publish it on your blog or another blog.
You retain all rights to your content, but if you decide to publish it on another website, we will have to remove it from our website to avoid duplicate content.
We reserve the right to add sponsored advertisements within the posts.
READ OUR LATEST GUEST POSTS:
Dubai Travel Guide for First Time Visitors (April 29)
10 Tips for Planning Your Family Trip (April 26)
Top 5 Beautiful Backwater Retreats in Kerala (April 19)
How to Plan A Fun-Filled Day Out in LA With Your Family
Tips for Safe Travel with Young Children
How to Plan a Romantic Getaway in South Haven
Family-Friendly Places to VIsit in New Zealand
Best family Day Trips from Amsterdam
6 Forgotten Yet Best Adventurous Places for Gallivanters
10 Romantic Destinations To Visit With Your Partner
5 Reasons You Should Travel When Pregnant
Cruise Tips for First-Timers
8 Most Important Do’s and Don’ts of Traveling Alone
Why A VPN Should Be Your First Priority When Visiting the Philippines in 2019
Top 8 Water Parks in UAE to visit on your UAE Holiday