“Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
Thank you for wanting to contribute or guest post on Wellington World Travels!
WELLINGTON WORLD TRAVELS accepts guest posts from travelers, bloggers, and storytellers. Whether you are a solo backpacker, a couple, or a family, we welcome you! You don’t have to be a traveler or a blogger to be a part of our community, and you don’t have to be an expert travel writer or content creator to write an amazing story.
We look forward to reading your stories!
We prefer UNIQUE (never been published) blog posts about:
- Family travel
- Traveling/flying with a baby, toddler, young children, kids
- Budget travel or Luxury travel
- Backpacking guide
- Hotel (or any accommodation) reviews
- Airline Reviews
- Bucket List
- Hometown guides
- Travel destination guides
- Travel tips
- Expat tips
- Personal stories of being a traveler
- Personal stories of being an expat
Any blog post idea that is helpful for all types of travelers is welcome.
When you guest post on Wellington World Travels,
- Content should be at least 800 words.
- ‘How To’ or ‘List’ titles are great.
- Images are not required but appreciated, with sources included and sizes below 100kb each.
- Maximum of 2 outbound links.
- You may add an author’s bio.
When do we publish a guest post?
- Guest posts are only published every Friday.
- One guest post per day.
- First received, first publish basis.
- Our own posts and sponsored posts will be prioritized.
Please DO NOT copy your guest post, and publish it on your blog or another blog.
You retain all rights to your content, but if you decide to publish it on another website, we will have to remove it from our website to avoid duplicate content.
We reserve the right to add sponsored advertisements and/or affiliate links within the posts.
Due to the volume of guest post requests we receive, there may be a waiting period. Please be patient.
When you send me your initial/first email, please state your blog post ideas.
This will hasten the process.
If you don’t hear back from me, try sending another email.
Most likely, your email has been buried down in my inbox.
We are receiving tons of guest post requests per day!